Monday, September 29, 2008

God Help Us!




Here's a good one. I had to laugh when I heard this. Apparently Sarah Palin thinks that dinosaurs and humans walked the earth together. It wasn't that surprising anyhow. I have met several people that believe that the world is only 6 to 7 thousand years old. These people are without a doubt the super fanatics.On the other hand. I know many people who believe in God who also understand that the dinosaurs existed millions of years ago. The people who buy into the former scare me. These people are allowed to vote or in the extreme are running for vice president. God Help us.
How come Noah didn't collect two each of those dinos ? Did we just hunt them to extinction? Just saying.

Hat Tip Reza

1 comment:

JBW said...

I was origionaly going to sarcastically link to "proof" that Noah did indeed bring dinos onto his ark from some crazy Christian sites but I started laughing too hard. Jesus, those guys are funny.