Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Shaq Attack

Shaq a deputy sheriff?No way! But it is true. Well until he started vomiting his horrible raps again. I guess it wasn't that he was raping, but what he was saying that got him the boot. I just can't believe that such a dip dong was trusted with a badge. What's he going to investigate? Himself?. If you ever heard Shaq rap, you know it's a crime.

“I was freestyling. That’s all. It was all done in fun. Nothing serious whatsoever,” O’Neal told ESPN.com Monday. A call to the Suns on Tuesday seeking comment from O’Neal was referred to his public relations firm, which didn’t immediately respond.


I guess the anti white boy comment got the sheriff's panties all bunched up, thus compelling him to demand Shaq's shield. Gee that sounds weird. But it's good to know that he's off the streets and that he and Kobe are still getting along.

PS
I think Shaq has got a man crush on B.I.G.

No comments: